WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOLD?
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- through your access and use of our website
- by telephone, letter, fax or email
- during conversations between you and our representatives
- by contracting with us or completing application forms
- by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us
- completing surveys, providing feedback or complaining to us
- We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement
- agencies and government entities
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- your employer
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the internet) to analyse trends, administer the website and track users movements.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CAN’T COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT, HOLD, USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes of McIntyre Property, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- to provide your updated personal information to our franchisor, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
TO WHOM MAY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate (within Australia).
DIRECT MARKETING MATERIALS
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment, and if necessary, amend.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT A BREACH OF PRIVACY?
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA?
We may disclose personal information to third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of Australia, including the following:
- our data hosting and other IT service providers, located in various foreign countries – our cloud service providers may store data in several countries; and
- other third parties located in various foreign countries.
"Our clients mean the world to us... receive the service you deserve, call us today! "
Director and Award Winning Property Manager
Contact us now to discuss your real estate needs.